Who are you accountable for? 你對誰有責任?


16/04/16 :-
Who are you accountable for?
你對誰有責任?

I've invited my whole family to be present during my 1st dream board presentation, .
For a simple reason; my dreams are all about them.

Since young, other than being a devoted guy in love, I'm well known for my short span interest in other stuff and give up easily.
That was why I've choose to invite my family to the presentation, it's like letting my team be the witness for my promise to them.

Many would have heard the analogy of doing the same thing for 21 days and it would become a habit.
The chances of giving up after that get reduced significantly.
Since 01st Aug 2015, after I've make an important decision to start planning for myself and change the life I am leading with the actions I've started to take, my family has gotten used to the changed me.
Going out till at least 10pm to fight hard for my dreams after I've knocked off from my day job has become a norm to my family members.

However, this whole week, either I didn't managed to arrange an appointment for that evening or I was being fly plane at the last minute, I arrived home exceptionally early.
And my family members' reaction was, "Home so early today?"

Today, during convention, I heard from one of our leaders, when he first started this journey, his family would ask how's his business progress for the day so far when he got home. This reminds him of his promise to give his family a better life which I can truly relate to.

Thus, even though my family and friends may not be able to see and understand how big my dreams are, they may even have their doubts if I can carry on till the end or how would I even be able to achieve my dreams here, I know I would hold on till the end with my team till our dreams come true!

第一次做夢想板的分享會時請了家人到現場參與。
沒有其他原因,就只因為我的夢想與他們息息相關。

從小到大,我除了愛情似乎對甚麼事都是3分鐘熱度。
所以,請家人到場聆聽我的夢想板可以算是在大團隊的見證下對我親愛的家人作出承諾。

很多人或許聽說過習慣需要21天來建立,而那之後要戒或放棄的機率會相對減少。
從2015年8月1日開始,當我決定為自己的人生作規劃,開始改變了人生走向與行事態度後,家人也似乎習慣了這樣的我。
在放工後,繼續為自己與家人的夢想打拼到至少晚上10點才到家對家人來說已是一種習慣。

不過,這整個星期,不是約不到人不然就是臨時被爽約,所以都蠻早到家。
家人反而問著,“今天這麼早?”

今天聽到其中一名領袖的演講說到剛開始他每天回家,家人也都會問到今天事業的發展做到如何,就會想到自己對家人的承諾,這個我絕對有共鳴。

所以,儘管家人與朋友或許暫時看不到我的夢想到底有多大,同時可能還在半信半疑我是否能持續下去有或許我究竟怎樣在這裡實現我們的夢想,我相信我一定能跟著團隊不放手,直到夢想到手!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!