What do you want to leave for your kids? 你想留給孩子的是甚麼?


17/04/16 :-
What do you want to leave for your kids?
你想留給孩子的是甚麼?

What do you want to leave for your kids?

Have you even considered that?
I do not have children yet but I have 2 god children.
Just like what I mentioned on the ang pow to George; when he grows up, Godpa would want to be able to teach him how to grow up rich and earn residual income.

Qiqi once told me this, "If I can, I hope to be able to provide my children with education till University. Because our family was not well to do, I need to work and do part time study at the same time to repay my education loan and I know how tough it is."

But, is that the best way?
I would not want my children to go through 10+ years of education just to received an University certificate and earned a better chance to work for others for 40-45 years.
Throughout these years, they build dreams for the rich and do not even have a guarantee future of being able to retire comfortably at age 65.

Do not get me wrong, I agree education is important to a certain extend.
However, it is not the way to achieving our dreams.

My idol speaker, Stacy Tung mentioned, "With the residual income I'm earning now, my kid definitely need not worry about money. Thus, I hope he can grow up to be someone useful to the society."

That reminds me of what many wealth management books mentioned, "If you want to be able to help others, with money, you can do more."
If so, why are we not maximizing our capability to earn more money so we can help more people?

你想留給孩子的是甚麼?

你是否有考慮過這一點?
我還沒有自己的孩子,但我有兩個乾孩子。
正如我在日洋的紅包上寫的,當他長大以後,乾爹要有能力教他該如何成為一個有錢的人,賺取永續收入。

琪琪曾告訴我,“如果我有能力的話,我希望我能夠有能力把我的孩子供上大學。因為,我們家境以前不是很好,我需要半工半讀來償還學費,我知道這有多辛苦。”

可是,這是最好的方案嗎?
我就不想讓我的孩子進入10多年的教育系統就為了拿到一張大學文憑賺取一個比較好的機會出來社會工作 40-45 年。
而這些年,他們就只為了有錢人打造夢想,自己卻沒有能在65歲時舒適退休的保障。

不要誤會我的意思,我絕對同意教育一定的重要性。
但是,那不是我們建立夢想的方法。

我的偶像,董宥均就這麼說,“因為我已經賺到了永續收入,我的小孩也從此無須為錢而煩惱。所以,我希望他能成為對社會有貢獻的人。”

這段話提醒了我在致富書本上讀到的概念,“如果你有錢的話,你能夠幫助的人就越多。”
那麼,我們為甚麼不把我們賺錢的潛能發揮到最廣來賺取更多的錢來幫助更多人?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!