Challenging the Law of Attraction! 挑戰吸引力法則!


23/04/16 :-
Challenging the Law of Attraction in 72hours!
挑戰吸引力法則 72小時!

You said, "if u like to draw u should draw more".
Most of the words you said, I've secretly kept them in my brain's storage.
However, you do not like to share much and I still have a lot of storage space available.

In a few days, many things packed my mind.
It is starting to seem like a mountain full of dangers and almost impossible to even attempt climbing.
Now, I am in such a dilemma and not know what to do.

So, I decide to take up this 72 hours challenge.
I was not confident and wanted to give myself 5days.
Yet, I thought to myself, if things were to happen, it may even happen in a day.
And if it's not going to, even 10 days or a month, nothing will come out of it.

Therefore, on 23 Apr 16 at 2215, I have decided not to send you a single message for the next 72hours.
At the same time, I would keep thinking of you and imagine that message coming from you.
If within 72hours, a message from you come through, not only does it prove the existence of the Law of Attraction, I am taking it as an answer from high up above that I should continue this pursuit.

你說過,“如果你喜歡畫畫,你就應該多畫”
大多數你說過的話,我都偷偷把它們收到腦袋的儲藏庫裡。
不過,你不愛分享太多導致我的空缺還很多。

在短短的幾天內,好多事把大腦擠滿。
情況好像已慢慢變成了座充滿危機,甚至不可能嘗試爬到頂端的高山。
現在的我,好困惑,不知所措。

於是,我決定挑起72小時的挑戰。
其實,我對自己沒有太大的信心,也考慮過給自己5天的時間。
但是,我對自己說,該發生的事,一天就可能會發生。
若不會,就算10天或一個月,它終究不會發生。

結果,在4月23日晚上的10.15pm, 決定不再私訊你。
同時,我會一直想著你,想像你發個簡訊給我。
要是,72小時內,你真的發了簡訊過來,它不僅代表吸引力法則的存在。
我也會把它當作上天給我的啟示,讓自己繼續追逐下去。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!