What I've been listening recently!! =)

Eagle Pan (more commonly known as 潘美) has recently formed a band with Joanna Moon.Their debut album "Eagle & Moon" was released in Aug 2011.

A MV can either make or break a song; I came to realize that when I saw the MV for their song, "伤心神话" & "就是想爱你".
I saw the two MVs just 1 - 2 weeks before the album is out; even as Eagle's fan, I was totally disappointed.
The MV was quite lame & the mixingof the 2 wonderful voices was badly done, it makes the whole song sounded messy + crappy.

However, when I bought the CD & played it in my car while I was driving, it sounded totally differently without the images from the MV.

If one dedicates his/her 100% attention on just listening to the songs in the sequence it was arranged, you can actually feel the emotions by the Prince & Princess of the story.
I'm not sure if that was the intention of the producers.
However, through all the songs, I saw images of the story about a Prince & Princess from the initial stage of falling in love, facing difficulties in their love journey & being forced to be separated, then how they came to reunite once more in another life.
It's a sad but beatiful love story.



I totally love Pan Mei's looks in this album!!
My cool prince! =D
Moon has a nice & powerful voice as well.
Though I'm still not very used to the songs they sang together like "伤心神话" & "就是想爱你" (it's all the MVs' fault!), I quite like the song, "Red Snow" performed solo by Moon.

The lyrics, erm. . . No doubt they're nice, but. . . Go search for urself to know wat's written in it.
Interesting finding for me though.
At 1st, when I was listening to the song, I couldn't make out the KEY WORDS.
But that song sounded pretty nice to me, so I went to take a look at the lyrics & WOAH!

And my fave songs by Pan Mei in this album is "完美奇迹" & "我怎么可以".
Of coz I'm still loving each & every song of hers.

------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Sep :- My love, Hebe released her 2nd solo album, "My Love".
Immediately, I went to the album store but couldn't find the CD.
So, the next day, I went to find again & tadah!!

If you asked me, I would think this album is a continuation of the 1st album.
Though the styles are pretty much the same, if I've describe the 1st album to being a nice choice to listen to on a rainy night, I think this 2nd album suits putting on our ear piece while suntanning on our sunny beaches.

Personally, there's not much of a surprise element in the songs for me.
However, it's gd that at least Hebe does sth she knows she's best at & not letting fans or pure listeners down with her GREAT voice.
(Better than some singers who tried to imitate other popular singers & ended up making fools of themselves & torturing the listeners' ears.)




Meet My Love!

2 of my fave songs from this album are "还是要幸福" & "影子的影子".
And if u've not known, the last song which was written by Soda Green (苏打绿) - 吴青峰 is specially written for Hebe to sing for Selina.
By strategically putting it at the last song, it adds on to the emoness of this song.

Powerful + touching lyrics :-
你的痛  我永远无法体会  但我明白  我的心  和你同一边
最寂寞  是痛找不到语言  但我希望  我的歌  到你心里面

Selina's bf, Ah Zhong's tears fell when he listened to this song in his car.
You need to be with Selina all these while as she slowly recovers, seeing the pain she went through & how she put on a strong front in order not to let her loved ones worry for her to truly feel the lyrics deep down into your heart.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!