More b'day celebrations!

28th Aug 2011, Sun:-
Grade A friend brought me to "Food For Thoughts" for brunch.
They serve b'fast all day! I super love it! v(^_^)p
But I heard reservation have to make 2 weeks in advance, so those who wana go can start making reservations or just head down & wait for a walk in table.

Then it was shopping at JB's KSL City.
The 1st time I went with my company, not many shops were opened.
Now, it's in full operations & I would say there's quite alot to see & shop. =D
But for guys' fashion, I think not very cheap as compared to Sg.
Bugis Street (not considering the crowd factor) might be a better place for guys to buy fashionable wear! =P

30th Aug 2011, Tue:- 
It's a reunion with my lovely daughters!

Brunch at Vivo Mac!
We attract a crowd watching us take photos.
Hmm... Nv see a cute guy with so many pretty ladies taking photos in public before meh?

Dinner at Newton Market! =P
The food were TOTALLY AWESOME! =)
The speakers I went to pick myself for my b'day! Heez =P

My desk is small but I managed to rearrange it to accommodate my new COOL speakers!

Previously, bought a fish tank like new cage for Yoshi as his 1st yr b'day prez...
But I think he finds it TOO SMALL & have to use his water bottle to hit against the sides all night to make clear his protestation.
I couldn't get a proper slp for that few days...
I was left with no choice but to get him a new BIGGER cage to run about.
Special thanks to Shannon for choosing the cage with the indecisive Papa! =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!