Love won't wait...

Some ppl can live without love & some has never ever fallen in love for their whole lives.
There's absolutely nothing wrong in that.

Virgos are star signs of romantic characters, they totally believe in love & because of this, sometimes became victims of love.
Love definitely plays a GREAT part in most Virgos' lives.

As for me, I can't imagine my life without it.
Wait a min!
When I said love, it's not just about the love you have for a partner, it can be family love, friendship love or love for your pet.

However, for this entry, let's just concentrate on the love for a partner. (^_^)

You feel like you are in heaven when you fell in love. (Let's just assume the majority feels that way.)
And it definitely feels like hell when you are out of it.
Some went to the extreme into doing silly/funny/stupid/weird things, whatever you name them.
Yes, I was one of them. But nah, that was history. =P


For some, all they need is 1 - 2 mths to get over a failed relationship.
Others, maybe a year or 2.
How long is long, how short is short or what is the so-called appropriate period for the healing process?
Who has the rights to judge another?

There are SO MUCH factors involved.
Time is just PERHAPS 1 of them.

The amount of time taken by anyone to mend his/her own heart is not part of a formula/equation.
E.g : Take 1 - 2 mths = This person was not even serious in the previous r/s, that's why the recovery rate was fast. Neither does a yr or 2 means the person has given all in the previous r/s.

It's alright to be sad for a long/VERY LONG period or even sleep a night & forget everything about the breakup & heartache the very next day.
Who does the others think they are to judge?


When we were maybe 16years old, it's fine IF we take 7yrs to totally give up & forget about someone who doesn't care about how you felt after the breakup.
So what if you cried all night & heart aches each time you thought of the other person?
They don't even give a damn.

Or if you are like Yang Guo from Condor Heroes, you waited 16yrs & get to be with the person you loved, then life's good for you.

However, if you are like me, 28years old with a personal target to get married at around the age of 32.
You can't take TOO LONG to get over a breakup or rejection.

Speedy recovery & finding the courage to move on is a MUST!
If that person wasn't meant to be, what's the point in waiting or brooding over for?
Keep a lookout for someone else who's worthy of your love & hopefully will be the one you can spend the rest of your life with.
Isn't that SO MUCH better? d(^_^)b


I may not be the handsome bf a girl can bring out to show off...
Nor am I a muscular bf who can beat the lecherous guys to a pulp...
Or the humorous bf who can always make his girl & her girl friends laugh all night...

I am the kind of bf who probably finish last in the race of courtship but I want to make my girl feels that she is the most perfect woman in this world who definitely deserve the best & shower her with all that I have.

When I get married...
I want my wife to feel that she has make the right choice & never regret for the rest of her life.
Once I put the ring on her ring finger, I know she's the one I'll stay faithful to for as long as I live.
(,")(".)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!