Is getting what we've been hoping for really the best?


7yrs ago, when Dad first left us, I thought, "Finally, no one to bother me & I have my freedom from now on!"
However, it didn't take me long to realize it's not really as FANTASTIC as I always thought it woudl be when he was still around.
Though I don't miss his nagging, bad temper & beatings when he get really fed-up with the full of attitude me, things didn't get very much better without him.
In fact, there are quite a couple of times I wished he was still around.

So, I'm not very sure if we get what we have been hoping for will really be the best for us.

Recently, my friends received the news of their boss' resignation.
In his times, he has caused a handful of his staff to leave as they can't stand the way he managed them.
However, now that he has resigned, his staff are in a dilemma.
They were supposed to be happy coz all these while some of them have been hoping he would leave.
When he's finally leaving soon, mixed feelings got stirred up.

Perhaps, we don't really know what do we really want?
Or we only start to treasure what we had when we are losing or have lost them?
Haiz... HUMANS!

Sidetrack :-
When it gets too difficult or even pointless to hold on, the easiest way out is to let go & move on...
当事情演变成一种难以继续甚的局面至毫无意义坚持下去时,最简单的办法就是放开一切地离开。。。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!