What shall be my next move?

Disclaimer : This is not the way a chess game should be, but I do not have enough general & warriors, so I need to use other markers. =P Juz use ur imagination! =D

This was how it used to be on the battlefield.

Legend : All whites (normal chess pieces + the button types) are those on my side & blacks on the enemies' side.

Green are neutral onlookers but with the risk of turning into red which are the sidekicks of the blacks.

This is how it became!

Now tell me, how do I protect my King & keep his kingdom?

I failed at the front line from preventing the enemies in entering & he trust the wrong advisor(s)...

If u realized, I've lost a handful of whites in the 2nd photo.

So, now how? ='(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!