Mr 28 with a SMILE!

Had a few celebrations before my actual day. . .


Canopy Garden Dining with zhus at Bishan Park!

How did I come to know of this place? I saw it online, that was what I told them.
But exactly where, right? Ok, from Sunshine's check in on FB.
She frequent this place. =P
The food & drink were not up to zhus' & partners' liking though I find it quite alright.
But like Qiqi said I'm not in a good position to do the food review as sub-consciously I'll think it's nice since it's one of Sunshine's fave hangout.


And it's Sabio with CL & my 女人!

It was recommended by 女人's colleague who said there are cute guys there. (1 of the ladies' motives to be there.)
So, off we went to try out the food.
Though there were no main dishes, most of the side dishes were nice.
For cute guys, I think only 1 of their chef is kind of pleasant looking lah.
A lot of ang mohs hang out there though.
Oh! The wine was good! Can try!


In the office!

Things may have changed, ppl might have left but when it comes to celebrations of all sorts, we are still a group of HAPPY folks!
They are part of my remaining source of energy in carrying on.


HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY to YOSHI!!!

Got a new cage , running wheel & water bottle as Yoshi's 1st yr b'day prez.
Make him a little ice-cream stick shelter too.
SEE! I think he loves it! =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!