It was all predestined...

5 years have passed since the night I was stopped by a fortune teller and had my fortune told...
Thereafter, I went to another and was told the same thing...

Coming 18th Aug 2011 (19th day of lunar 7th mth), I'll be turning 29 for my lunar age.

When we were born, our destines were already written...
Superstitious is not encouraged, but some things in life can't be explained through science or logic.


For every sunrise I get to see from then on is a day gained as a gift from whoever up there may be. . .
I thank you for granting me an extra day with those who matters to me. =)

"Love like u've never been hurt before. Trust like u've never been betrayed before."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!