Yoshi's taking part in his 1st competition!


Hi, I'm Yoshi!
My daddy has just enrolled me in the Hamster Run Competition!
I'm uber excited about my 1st competition!!
We would be going for the registration at 1.30pm.
Venue is at Parkway Parade.
Do come on down to support me if you can!! ^_^
Okay, now to let my Dad use the PC.


I decide to give Baby Vios a rest day.
So, after seeing the doc at Tanglin Shopping Centre, I walked to Cine for my indoor tan.
Had wanted to go ECP, but looking at the weather these few days, I didn't wana take the risk.
After that, it was another walk to Bugis temple. It started to drizzle along the way.
Luckily, I didn't head to ECP or I would have make a wasted trip. =P

Next stop was HSA. This is the 1st time I was rejected for blood donation. =(
My sis, Qiqi & CL always get rejected for their low iron count.
They tried all ways to eat those foods that are high in iron as much as they could to build up their iron level.
BUT I was actually rejected coz mine was too HIGH!
Can I donate some of my iron to them then?


Saw an interesting quote on someone's tee today, "If I were you, I'd love me too!"
That is CONFIDENCE! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!