Angelina Jolie saves the day!!

I've never believed in reviews, especially for movies & cd albums.
I strongly believe that different people has different liking.
The kind of movies we like to watch & songs we like to listen to can be very different & why should we let someone of a different liking tell us that what we like is NOT NICE?

Despite the low 2point grading given for "The Tourist", I went ahead to watch. Of coz it has got to do with the female lead being Angelina Jolie.
I was prepared to watch it alone IF I can't find anyone to watch with me coz I didn't wana end up like having to watch "Salt" online.
I've never miss a single movie of Angelina since her "Girl, Interrupted". =)
When I can't find movie kaki with me, I just went ahead to watch it alone. =P

I don't understand the low rating for this movie.
Have the reviewers got too used to seeing Angelina Jolie & Johnny Depp taking up roles with deep characters or an action packed movie that they can't adapt to a witty love story by the duo?
Beside being the outstanding agent of all sorts, a good fighter & adventurer, can't Jolie try out a calm investigator of money laundering & an undercover who's prepared to give up everything because of love?
Other than acting as pirate or a chocolate factory mastermind, Johnny can't take up new acting occupation like a Maths teacher who falls in love with a woman he met on the train?
I certainly think otherwise. They definitely did well in carrying out the roles played in "The Tourist".

And have the so called professional reviewers took notice of how beautiful a place Venice is?
The calmness & beauty of that city is probably why the production crew decided to film the show there.
Perhaps, we need to learn to look beyond what only the eyes can see.

Angelina saved my day that was filled with anger.
I'd wanted to blog abt that frustrating issue but all thanks to the following, I'm much better already:-
1) Angelina for starring in The Tourist & letting me have a show to watch after a hard day at work.
2) Shirleen, Li Shan & Henry for watching the show with me & the talk crap dinner session after that.
3) Super duper cute Yoshi running around the house in his running ball & looking at me with his dreamy eyes which never fails to melt my heart.
4) Qiqi for asking me what's wrong & letting me vent for 15mins, then to calm me down by saying, "看开点。"
5) Mum for reminding me, "Don't be angry with such people over this kind of issue, it only make you age faster!"
6) Last but not least, the nice weather when I got home for allowing me to have a 1/2 an hr jog to sweat it all out.

Before I end, let me share what Elise (Angelina's role in "The Tourist") said, "Everybody has two sides, the good & the bad, past & future. We must embrace both in the person we love."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!