The first 3 days of 2011!!

I've stopped writing new journal entries since 18th Oct 2010 when Gpa left us.
Somehow, I just lost the interest or feel a need to write anymore.

And perhaps, I felt that I'm doing the same thing twice as most of what I wrote in my journal is what I posted here on my blog.
Since I can add on photos in my blog to make it slightly "interesting", why not just do it once?

Yah, so here goes a short update of what happened on the first 3 days of the new year 2011:-

Went for the countdown party at Lunar on 31 Dec 2010 with tyl & her friend, Shwu Yan.


With tyl.


My fave singer at Lunar, Qiqi!!

Though I still get the "HIGH-NESS" from Qiqi's performance, I think that night probably marks the last of my clubbing days.
When I told Xiong that, his first qns was, "Why? Qiqi is quitting?"
Haha *lol* I think that's what most people would guess too.
Well, I'm not sure if she's leaving anytime soon.
But I'm quitting the clubbing scene as I think it's about time to start taking care of my own health & the well being of my not-too-young body.
No longer can I chase away the fatigue of an overnight chiong-ing with 4 hours of sleep & wake up feeling as energetic as a dragon.
Even after 12 - 24hours of sleep, I still feel weak like a worm, wanting to hibernate more on my bed.
So yah, afew drinks every now & then should still be fine. But overnight chiong-ing needs to stop.

On the 2nd day of 2011, we had our WHP handover & bonding chalet at Pasir Ris Coasta Sands.

Yes, just when I said I need to start turning in early for a better & healthier body.
We (Diane, Shirleen, Cynthia, Jonathan & I) stayed up till 4am just to play Monopoly Deal - the new craze in town!
You just got to agree it is the MUST HAVE in thing when your newly addicted friends have to travel afew shopping malls just to buy their FIRST pack of Monopoly Deal cards on 31st Dec 2010.
I think everyone's stocking up afew packs each too. wahaha *lol*

03/01/2011 - The start of my intensive workout!


Extracted from Mens' Health Jan 2011. =)

He's my motivation! =D

To have a fit body like Kenji definitely needs lots of time, determination & workout.

So, let's just work hard towards losing the excess fats & maintain a healthy BMI first, yah? ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!