Top 15 songs of the year 2010!!

It's a New Year!! What have you been doing for the past one year?
I hope you've managed to complete whatever you've planned to in 2010.
If not, may you achieve them all in 2011!!
When 2010 reaches an end, we're counting down anything & everything in one way or another.
Music has always been a BIG part of me.
When I was riding, I plugged on my mp3 before setting off.

When I went suntanning, I bring along my mini radio or my mp3 player.

When I switched on the PC at home, the 1st application I click on is my winamp even if I only needed to use the comp for 5mins.

When I reached office, the 1st thing I switch on is my radio.

Yes, and I can go on & on about how music affects my daily life, my whole life.

But the motive of this entry is to share with you the songs that managed to touch my heart, attracted my ears & captured my soul.
Initially, I've only wanted to put Top 10 but it was difficult eliminating the nice songs I've heard. So, I ended up choosing Top 15 of my fave songs for the year.

Enjoy these videos!

P/S : Tyl, I know you've already posted a similar blog entry. I DIDN'T copy you coz I've already planned to write this entry, just that you blogged before me! =P



Hebe 田馥甄 - 我想我不会爱你

Sammi 郑秀文 - 信者得爱

Jay 周杰伦 - 说了再见


Elva 萧亚轩 - 错的人

张芸京 - 坏了


张靓颖 - 如果这就是爱情


吴克群 - 没关系


大嘴巴 - 没礼貌


黄小琥 - 没那么简单


蔡卓妍 - 爱赢才会拼


倪安東 - Sorry That I Loved You


郭静 - 嫁妆


何韵诗 - 诗与胡说


龚芝怡 - 明知我爱你


林俊杰 - 她说
May everyone has a BLESSED new year ahead!!
A message I received, "Keep the smile, leave the tear. Think of joy, forget the fear. Hold the laugh, leave the pain."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!