My HAPPIEST time at SDC!

We just went for our annual outing this year on Mon, 10th Jan 2011.
During the trip, Shirleen asked me a random qns, "When was your happiest time in SDC?"
I didn't answer but I was thinking. . .

I went back to look through all the photos I've taken since I joined SDC.

This was what I found & I think that was really my happiest time at SDC.
Virgos are perfectionist & we love PEACE.


When our "family" was complete & loving, I was at my HAPPINESS peak. =D

Time & environment can changes alot of things including humans.
In answering another random question posted to me, my answer is. . .

"At a certain environment with a bit of fate, we met & became a clique. From there, feelings of closeness developed among us. Even when 1 day, each & everyone of us goes our separate ways, we are still a group IF we choose to do so. Being physically apart, we can still be connected emotionally. Friends whom I made along the path of life, I seldom lose & forget about them even when we do not meet for years. When there are areas you need help in, I'll always try to help if it's within my means to do so. (,")(".)"

Last but not least, I tried & still trying my BEST to love each & every of my wives equally showing no favouritism. Coz everyone of you are special in your own unique ways. v(^_^)o

P/S : That also apply to all my other cliques. I love everyone equally. PEACE NO WAR! (^^,)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!