I did it again!

Every year, they have to give me this kind of "heart attack surprise"!
It's a WONDERFUL one though. (^^,)

Just like last year, I rec'd the confirmation letter days after the notification period as per stated on the official website. Semi-Finals qualifiers are supposed to be informed in End-July.
So when I heard nth frm the organisers in July, I tot tis yr was a goner. =(

HOWEVER, today I rec'd their confirmation dated 28th July 2010 that I'm one of the semi-finals qualifiers!! \(^_^)/

Semi-Finals to be held on 28th Aug 2010 (Sat), registration start at 10am & challenge commence at 11am!
Time to do some serious preparation!!! =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!