Fluffy!

Days have been GREAT with Fluffy around.
Though she has got me pretty worried with her heavy breathing & wet bottom on the first 3 days she was home.
Thanks to Qiqi & Shannon for helping me to apply vaporub on the exterior of her cage when I was away in M'sia!
Fluffy recovers well from her cold/flu & is gaining back her appetite.

Mummy said, "Qiqi said ur daughter is like ur Mum, both panting(asthma)."
"Yah loh, so poor thing." I replied.
Mummy : "But she was so active at the pet shop, running & climbing around."
Me : "Yah, I also don't why."


She loves her new comfy bedding!
I feel that the bedding I bought earlier was too hard, so I went to get new ones for her.
Softer & more comfy to sleep on plus it keeps her warm! (^^,)


She's a clean freak!
Always seen cleaning her fur.
But it's gd, it keeps her healthy! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!