27th B'day dinner with 5G1U + CL!

My dear ladies wanted to let me try sth different, so they brought me to Tao's Restaurant at PoMo (formerly known as Paradiz Centre).

Well, the dishes were quite nice. It's a Fusion Restaurant where the East meets West as per what they said.

Coz I was the latest & they had already finished first 2 courses, I was like rushing thru my first course. Yah, with 5 pairs of hungry eyes looking at you, I was breaking out in cold sweat. wahaha *lol*

But after this hilarious dinner, they probably realized it's better to bring Uncle Ivan to kopitiam next time for his b'day dinner.

Not only did these ladies had a good laugh during dinner, even the servers were amused. That's how much joy I can bring to ppl around me! heez =P

Coz I was too busy rushing thru my courses of meal, I only managed to snap pictures of the main courses!


CL with her medium raw steak which SS was SO JEALOUS of!


情妇 with her grilled snapper & SS with her too well done steak. haha =P


旧爱 with her lamb cutlet & my grilled chicken.


And here comes my brownie with a candle on it!
Surprisingly, these group of ladies sang b'day song that loud to fill the whole restaurant.
wahaha *lol*
We're prob the loudest group that nite.


And 情妇 said, "There he goes with the same pose!"


*wish*
Pls make my wish come true! =D


I'd wanted to take a photo with the restaurant's signboard behind us.
But we got too excited for the photo shot & ended up blocking it. =P

Thanks for the WONDERFUL dinner which every1 of us enjoyed. Lyn, you were missed!
Erm, if u want to go try next time, Stace said she can go with you WITHOUT me!
But if u want a good laughing session to digest ur food, jio me along, ok? ^_~
This time, I can do better with my cutlery!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!