The day!

Hmm. . . How should I start?

Well, I was obviously very excited about this day ever since she agreed to go out together.

From the movie to watch, where to catch the show, settling the dinner place, overcoming my nervousness & cracking my head for conversation topics, etc. . .

I was like losing sleep, getting jitters & such over the date. . .

But somehow, I think I worried too much. We have already been communicating through email, msn, sms & facebook all these while. Now it's just a level up of meeting face to face for real life chat, why should I be that worried? haha =P

And yah, we certainly have alot to talk about. Since the moment she got on the car till I sent her home, we chatted non-stop even in the theatre(of coz not when the movie was showing lah). It was nice hanging out together.

Though it was the first time we're going out, I didn't feel as awkward as I thought I would be. In fact, I have this comfy feeling being around her; like we've already been going out since ages ago.

Yes, I can go on & on about how I felt last night. But I doubt you readers are interested, right? haha *lol*

So, here are the photos! =D

P/S : These photos weren't possible without my "sista" Jiayi!!! I've charged both my camera batteries, but they died on me. ='( I thought that's a goner le. The moment I stepped out of Shokudo, I saw Jiayi(my god-sent angel)!!! She became our camera woman with her camera! Coz she just attended a friend's wedding at Inter-Continental!

So yah, that's about it. Definitely looking forward to more meet ups with her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!