27th B'day with the SDC Gang & Ohana!

On 26th Aug 2010, Thurs. . .

Daytime, my colleagues surprised me with my b'day cake!

And I was given permission to "break fast" by eating my b'day cake!
I was fasting with my youngest wife, Shing Shing & my "bf", Ms Lim till Hari Raya!
Nope, it's not going on a diet. Just for experience sake.
And to test my determination. =)


My "tag heur" watch!
haha =P It's my fave brand lah, Fossil!
Thanks, ladies! =D

At night. . .

I know Ohana's counting down my b'day for me, but Uncle Ivan was too tired;
I fell aslp upon seeing my bed. . .


So, they "sneak" in when the clock struck 12 & tadah!
Happy Birthday to Bro Bear!


I named my cake, Joyful Bliss - 乐在琪中!
Combination of mine & Qi's name!
This cake is YUMMYLICIOUS!
I knew she wld make me a CHOCOLATE cake despite "tricking" me it's gona be a BIG STRAWBERRY cake all these while. *hugz*


Qi thought the carebear with a heart on its tummy was Sunshine.
But nope, Funshine is yellow in color with a sun on its tummy.
And yah, it was not call Sunshine for that care bear either. =P
But thanks for the thoughts! I had a SUNSHINY b'day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!