TYL's Birthday!

It was an advanced b'day celebration for my 旧爱,Stace TYL on 8th July 2010!

She has been reading the Facebook reviews on this Fat Fish Bar & Restaurant (Thai Steamboat) and wanted to try for the longest time le. She said she ONLY wana go try wif 对的人 & claim that 5G1U + CL were the ones. haha *lol* Give her the benefit of doubt ah.

So being the nice friends of hers, we acc her to the top of Sembawang Hill for her b'day dinner.

Personally, I'm very happy with the service they provide. The boss & staff were super attentive & food was quite fresh & yummy. Atmosphere was cosy, the family style type, I like! The only down side was, the drinks were not free flow.

Your friendly blog owner, Eagle Ivan is really particular abt service. So, when I said I'm quite satisfied with the service provided, you can trust that the place is worth going. haha =P

My cam-whore friends & I were the last group to leave; they were alrd packing up & tidying the place yet we were still busy taking photos but they nv chase us off or make us feel uncomfortable. =) Thumbs up! d(^_^)b


The group of great food lovers!


Though my double chin shows, I can't resist posting this photo up coz Sherlina looks so HAPPY here!


As usual, Ivan "fights" to take photos wif all the attendees even when it's not his b'day. Heez =P


Last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my dear!!

Work hard for your degree, yah? One's never too old to start studying. 有心不怕迟。We support you all the way!!! Bt as u downgrade to a poor student, pls watch ur spending. =P Best Wishes in all that you do!! v(^_^)o We may always suan u like nobody biz, u noe, WE LOVE YOU!! *hugz*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!