Randomness for the week. . .

It is now 2years+ since I joined SDC.
Just like what I've been saying when it was 2 days, 2 weeks or 2mths into this job, I still feel this way, "This is the 1st job I don't get Monday Blues!"
So far, I'm still happy with my job. Of coz, in work , we had a few bumps here & there, but eventually I got over with them.
ED's continuous encouragement on my core job & the sub job (CCA - WHP), the presence & support of my SDC wives (though 2 had left) & the appreciation of other colleagues kept me going.


This is my BIGGEST pride!
With the help of my fellow WHP members, this was make possible!
Special thanks to Diane, Shirleen & Shaiful!

P/S : To the silent reader who discovered my blog 1yr+ ago (if you're still following now), thanks for letting WHP Committee have the whole board to ourselves & also for your tremendous support to our activities all these while! =)

It runs in the genes, we love to give & receive little tokens of appreciation!

Jie gave me this card to congrats me on my promotion!
I don't need expensive gifts, all I need are the little thoughts that count alot! =P

Ever since the departure of 小王子 (Little Prince), I felt so EMPTY.
I no longer have a little one to come home to & share my secrets with.
No more silly moves that makes me laugh out loud & no more looking eagerly at me with its cute bright eyes waiting for food.

Looking back at my Club 19 Kingdom of hamsters, I had such a strong urge to buy one home today.

But I managed to hold myself back & think about it. Think back on why did I decide to throw all the cages & food supplies away when Little Prince passed away.
Do I still want to go through another emotion downturn the next time my new pet passes away?

In the end, instead of stepping out of the house to get a new pet. . .
I took out the Chip n Dale jigsaw puzzle Jy gave to me last Christmas.
Yes, it was like 7mths ago? haha *lol*

Completed this mini jigsaw puzzle in 1hr 40mins!


Look! Princey is admiring my masterpieces!
After completing these 2 mini ones, I still have 1 big one (also a Christmas gift from Jy) outstanding. *_*
Plus Qiqi gave me a hamster jigsaw puzzle some years ago too & I've not completed it yet.

So Ivan, do you think you have time for a new pet?
Just talk to Princey every night when you get home!

P/S : Qiqi, now you know why I was carrying Princey around the house wherever I go the whole day? We were sharing secrets! (,")(".)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!