My Amazing Mum!


This is my AMAZING mum!

Sometimes, u juz can't help wondering, "What does our Mums NOT know abt us?"

While I was having dinner earlier on, Mum sat down for a chat.

We mentioned sth abt Qiqi & Mum asked, "她不是回家了吗?"
Translate: "I thought she went home le?"

My face was like (O_O). And I asked, "How did you know? When did I tell you?"

Mum replied, "没有,我听见你跟琪琪(我妹啦)说。不要以为我玩Texas就没有在听你们说话。然后,你六月三十号不是去她的最后一天吗?"
Translate : "No, I heard u telling Qiqi (my sis). Dun think I'm nt listening juz b'coz I'm playing Texas. And u went for her last day on 30th June right?"

OMG! I can't believe that siaz. . . -_-"

Next, she said, "有一部英文片明天出,我想看嘞。叫什么tion 的。"
Translate : "An eng movie is gona be released tml, I wana watch leh. It's called some tion."

So, I asked, "Inception?"

"Yah!" she exclaimed.

Not daring to believe my own ears, I went online to search for the trailer to show & confirm with her. And yah, it's really "Inception" that she wana watch.

-_- My mum don't really understand English & she wana watch such a CHIMOLOGY show. I wonder if the one showing at SDC has chinese subtitles?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!