The cold & hot stuff today. . . *edited*


This was wat welcomed me tis mrng.

Though I already kinda expected this sight, still. . .
In case u didn't noe, my colleagues called me on Sat afternoon to say a "waterfall" broke into my office & my whole desk was flooded. . .
My desk was affected the most & till this evening, I've not finished drying my docs. The whole mrng, I was busy photocopying those docs whr non-originals were acceptable.
However, impt docs like ORIGINAL contracts. . . I'm not really sure hw to tell auditors when they come the next time.
It's hard to believe, but these are really acts of God. Wat can I do? Who wld expect the ceilng to leak?


Went for Sakae Sushi buffet dinner with a frenz.

It was a treat for my promotion. Usually, the one who got promoted shld treat.
However, my friend said it was a long wait & I deserve this promotion so I got a free treat.

*edited* My friend said the purpose of the treat is more than juz that. It's b'coz. . .
My friend's sms : "You're one of my best fren. N I'm truly happy for u over tis promotion. Being one of ur good fren, i guess action shd speak louder than words. Tis is my small way of showing my support n encouragement to you. Jia you jia you" haha *lol* as per requested.

We were actually at Sembawang Shopping Centre & already seated in Hei Sushi Restaurant.
But upon looking at the menu & discovered that they don't provide buffet dinner & prices were steeper (my friend assumed it's bcoz the restaurant is Halal), we decided to leave for somewhere else.

That's how we ended up at CWP Sakae Sushi for the buffet dinner. =) That's my 2nd sachet of green tea. Though I didn't take a single sip of the 1st green tea (which costs $1, fyi) at Hei Sushi at all, I was make to take this photo & supposedly make my blog entry seems more interesting.

As for that 一粒 (1 dot/piece or watever?) on my green tea cup, my friend said wana eat 一粒 of that sushi (coz sushi usually come in 2 on a single plate); so I took the plate off the belt & was expecting my friend to eat 1 whole sushi. But my friend happily took 1 small dot/piece & said, "That's the 一粒 I wana eat." -_-"

Ok, but thanks for the GREAT dinner tgt! We ate & laughed as much till our stomach almost burst.

Thx for ur advice to a fool on hw to date my sunshine gal. Yah, the progress is slow/little or mb nth at all, but I'm trying. ^_~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!