SDC's 2010 Outing to Batam!!

On 11th Jan 2010, SDC went for our annual outing to Batam! Call me mountain tortoise, but this is my virgin trip to Batam!! =) Was so super duper excited abt it. =P


While waiting to board the ferry, we cam whored!


At every other places we went, we took photos! Even with the "No Pictures Please" tee, we were simply UNSTOPPABLE!!


Smiling Buddha - my fave kind of God was worshipped widely on Batam Island!


That's Dneh An with her Frog Prince - ME!
wahaha *lol*

What did I enjoy most out of this trip?

A&W root beer float!


Go-kart!!


This little boy is the son of the Go-Kart company's boss.
I wanted to carry him & he cried. -_-"
So I have no choice but to creep up behind him to take this photo. =P


Last but not least, we celebrated the Jan babies' b'days!!
I had 4 slices of this b'day cake.
I wld have ate more if I wasn't stop by Lala.
Every1 else thinks this cake tastes weird but I like! =P
From then on, they "concluded", "U dunid to ask Ivan if anything (food) tastes nice, even the weirdest tasting cake, he also said NICE!"
*faints* Bt, it was really nice. (I'm just a cake fanatic lah)

Through this trip, I've learnt a valuable lesson & see things more clearly now. It was a painful one but at least, it sort of woke me up. I juz hope I wldn't fall back into the same pit or end up in anor pit from now on. Where I've left the pieces, anor fool wld pick them up once more & continue my job. I'm too tired from it all. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!