The rocker - Shino's BACK!

Yesterday, early in the morning, I rec'd an email to inform me that my pre-ordered Shino's CD has been shipped out!

Upon reaching home at 6pm+, I started pacing up & down my living room.


At 8pm+, the DHL delivery man came!


My hands trembled as I tore open the well-cushioned package.

The CD flown from Taiwan, of coz must put more layers to protect my precious album. =)


Holding this CD in my hands, mixed emotions were stirred up .

Wasting no time, I turned on the TV & DVD player to watch the DVD. It was only a short one with Shino performing 2 songs, "总有一天" & "守着阳光守着你".

However, that short video almost bring tears to my eyes. All these years, I followed news on Shino through updates on her blog. The downs she had, we as fans could almost feel the same misery/pain she was experiencing through the words she wrote.

Just like how she didn't give up on music, we never give up on her. Instead of succumbing to failure, she faced it head on & with strong determination, this album is finally released.

Listening to the whole CD is just like experiencing a live rock concert of Shino. Partly was because this was a live recording CD; Shino was performing with her live band for 300 fans in Taiwan & at the same time, the whole performance was recorded into CD. Of coz, the bigger part of the reason was, Shino is born a rocker! And she definitely rocks!

I never like Jap songs, which was why I always switch radio stations when FM93.3(despite it being my fave radio stn) is broadcasting their program, 哈本营 which features pop Japanese & Korean songs. BUT, I super love the way Shino sings her fave Jap songs in this album & how she insert Jap lyrics in some of her past own songs.

This album is not a collection of Shino's new songs. She sang other singers' songs, which have played an impt part of her life. There's only 1 new song, "总有一天" in memory of her friend, Lisa who wrote this song and 2 of Shino's famous hits, "烦" & "手太小".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!