Helmet passed down from Kor!!

Other than being the famous Teo Family of mahjong-ers, we have another must have "occupation" for most of us - bikers!

From Gpa onwards, there are bikers in all the generations, male & female alike. Mj & biking are in us, okay at least in ME! (B4 Qiqi starts grumbling again, coz she noes nuts abt mj & dislike riding bikes) *pull ears*

Imagine (just pretend u can even if u can't) my joy when I received this full face helmet from Kor! It's my 1st full face helmet & my 1st gift of the Year 2010!!


It fits my head perfectly! v(^_^)o

So Xiong, I think I no longer need to pass to u when u get ur 2A bike le. wahaha *lol*
Coz ur head is bigger than mine & even Kor said it was kind of tight for him. *bleahs*
Ok lah, but a promise made is a promise 2b kept. I said if u get ur 2A bike, I'll pass down to u.
Now, it's provided u can squeeze ur BIG head in it, ok? =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!