New Year Resolutions 2010!


2009 gone in a blink of an eye, it's as if I've just counted down to 2009 but it's alrd 2010. =P

Let's look back on wat I've achieved for the past 1 year. . .

1) Eagle Pan 潘美 辰 - After idolizing her for 14 LONG years, I finally get 2c her in person for the 1st time on 3rd Jan 2009!!! And then, it started my craze in "chasing" her - all those rush here & there + the sending of her @ airport. It was a WONDERFUL experience though.

May she comes to Singapore in 2010 to hold her solo concert!!

2) LOVE - I think loyal readers wld think, e'yr this blog owner is bound to have "happenings" in this area. Well, I'm a passionate person, so is that an excuse? Anyway, for 2009, I've "successfully" fell in love with 3 ladies (at diff time lah!) & got rejected both directly & indirectly.

So for 2010, I shall still let nature takes its course lah. =P Love is nt sth we can force it to HAPPEN.

3) Weddings - 3 of my closest friends got married this year. Sy, hx & 飞行侠 - My poly, sec & pri sch best friends. Weddings & marriages are happy stuff and I'm glad to be able to share my friends' joy.

I foresee more weddings to come this year.

4) Wives - Someday, somehow by some chance, I got myself 7 wives. Though they like to bully me ALL the time, I noe they still "LOVE" me much! The b'day surprise is one of my happiest moments in 2009!

May we build stronger bonds this year & have more HAPPY times! v(^_^)o

5) Work - This is by far the longest I stayed on a job & I am still loving it! For my CCA at work - WHP Committee, I was promoted to the Vice-Chairman. It means more responsibilities and I'm still learning to coping with it. =) Luckily, most of my wives are in WHP and they're always so willing to help me in all areas.

For the minor "disruption"/"obstacles", I've told myself to learn to face them with POSITIVE attitude. Whatever that comes, I'm sure I'll be able to overcome.

6) Studies - I've finally went back into further studies. Just started the 4th module yesterday. Total of 7 modules to be complete for CAT, after that I'll hafta consider if I wana advance into ACCA. Shall wait till I finished CAT 1st. =)

This year, I SHALL be a much more diligent student than ever. If not, I'm gona lose more hair again when exams approach. =(

7) Sudoku - For the 2nd time, I make it to the Final Rounds. However, I still didn't make it into Top 3.

For year 2010, I hope to make it into at least Top 5. Must SOLVE more puzzles!!

8) Bike - I nearly lost wifey. As for the details, we shall skip that.

This year, I shall be a safe & careful rider. NO SPEEDING! (Read : Safe & careful RIDER only. Still a F1 Car racer though.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!