Little Prince - 小王子 : 12/12/2007 - 25/01/2010


This was the most recent photo I took of her after changing her cage for the last time.

Throughout the years, this little warrior has fallen ill quite a couple of times & afew times, it was quite bad. When she fell super ill for the 1st time, she was so weak that she couldn't eat or drink much. Even moving ard the cage was a chore for her. Miraculously, she survived & after that, she got even healthier than b4.

Back then, her siblings who fell sick at the same time as her gave in to their illness in less than a wk. That's y I said she's a brave little warrior. Age has catches up with her, perhaps it's time for her to report somewhere else.

After reading the famous novel, "Little Prince", I'd wanted to name all my future hamster as Little Prince as well. However, when I saw the fragile body in the cage last night, I changed my mind. Little Prince is unique, there should only be one Little Prince in my hammies' list.

RIP, my little brave warrior!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!