Mini Care Bears for little cuzzies!


Cute mini carebears!

In case, little cuzzies feel left out from our Christmas exchange, I bought these softies for them. =P

At the multi-storey carpark at my housing estate, I saw a Mitsubishi Lancer EX with the whole care bear series at its dashboard! How cool is that!

Perhaps, I shld place my Ferrari Cars series on my dashboard too. But hmm. . .Exposure to sunlight wld make the color fades, better think twice before acting. ^_~

Can u hear the jingle of Santa's bell? Can u smell the scent of gingerbread? Christmas is nearing & oh how excited I'm getting!! Heez =D

This year, is by far the most number of Christmas exchange gatherings I ever had. And it's prob the most number of Christmas gifts I've ever bought. -_-" But well, a smile on the receiver's face is the best reward for me. =)

施比受更有福!Let's share the joy of this festive season by giving wat we can!

Can't wait to feel the joy of those who receives my gifts this year. d(^_^)b

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!