I HATE EXAMS!


Why do I still have to go through this?

When I received my diploma in year 2003, I thought I was finally FREED from books, notes & exams!

All the pulling of hair, late night revision with caffeine overdose, dark rings & not forgetting killing my brain cells - The mental torture process is BACK!

My aging memory might not be able to take it, any kind soul wana donate some tonic for me?

Exams is on Thurs & I'm still not even 1/2-way through + I'm still not into my revision mood YET!

However, I'm still aiming for at least 80 & above to keep up with my last sem results.

Would Buddha pls have mercy on me & help me pull through this time? =P Heez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!