Christmas gifts received!!

It's the season of sharing & giving JOY!!!

This year is by far the one which I bought the most no. of gifts, have the most no. of Christmas Parties/Gatherings & also the one which I rec'd the most no. of gifts!!


Kickapoo Zero from YJ & the gift with purple wrapper is from my boss, Karen.

I'm the kind who likes to open his presents only on Christmas Day. So I refused to open the gift no matter how many ppl are interested in knowing what's in the wrapper.

I got the BIGGEST shock when I opened the gift at 12am+. My mum who was opening her gift beside me got a shock frm my mousey shriek too.


Look at what my boss got me?!?!

S.H.E's album with a collection of their songs! 3 discs in total & 19 songs on each disc. I've never seen this version in Singapore! Cool, isn't it?! U need to see the seductive look in Hebe's eyes. I'm so in love with my sexy Hebe! OMG!


CHOCOLATES!!!
Gold bar from my "mistress", Murs.
The Hershey's & Magic Creams were from Audrey.


This person took a VERY BIG risk in buying these items.

Simply b'coz grade A friend NEARLY got the same items for me & most ppl knows Eagle Ivan LOVES Chip n Dale! Plus, these Chip n Dale items are selling at almost EVERYWHERE in Sg! Any 2 persons may just buy the same Chip n Dale items for me. However, this is the 1st set of towel & memo pad I've received. Thanks, my dearest 旧爱, Stace TYL!!

BUT STILL, I need to emphasize, "U're no longer the one I love most." wahaha *lol*


Pressie from Cyn!

What's in the fun pack?

Chocolates & Candy Bar!

To all who sent their warmest wishes or/and bought me presents, thanks for making my Christmas really super MERRY! It's not abt the pressies, it's the thoughts that matter most. =)

So gona head to M'sia in afew hrs time to spend Christmas there this year.

May all my dearest readers have a WONDERFUL Christmas!! Have fun!! I'll pray for all to have their wishes come true. So, start making your wishes now!! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!