Advance Christmas presents! =)

Recently, 1 of my wives, Shirleen asked, "Are you an easily satisfied person?"

Well, I think I am. I get excited over the slightest thing. I laughed for the longest time over a silly joke, Qiqi said I'm easily amused. Penguin Dancer, JX said my laughter is contagious. =P

It was a Christmas shopping spree for me today! Along with Grade A friend, I went in search of all the Christmas presents I'm supposed to buy. It was fun buying them. But definitely nt having to carry 4 big bags of loot back when u're not driving.

Bt at least, I shld be thankful that it was nt raining when I came home. On a positive note, I think tis is by far the longest distance & hours I've ever walked for these 2 mths. Just treat it as an exercise well done. =)


Qiqi went JB to meet her JBK & came back with an addition to my Tomy Car's collection!
It's a Pocket Monsters Bus!!

Qi said, "Next time, go JB to buy Tomy car, it's CHEAPER!"
Okok, point noted. I shall go buy a car boot full of Tomy cars the next time. v(^_^)o


Grade A friend's Christmas prez to me!

A Chip & Dale mat, but how wld I bear to step on them? So, she suggests sticking them on the wall. Let's see if I can stick them up as the mat is abit heavy, need to tink of a way to make them stay on the wall.


And a Chip & Dale photo frame + alarm clock + mirror!!


My sons are on the calendar!


Ask & u shall have it! Heez =P
I get to keep this as a Christmas present coz I was a polite boy.
I ask if I could keep this PLEASE?

It's time to fill up my calendar with impt dates for next year!!
All the b'days, gatherings, anniversaries, etc. ^_~ This calendar comes with sticker to paste too! Dun envy, just go get it from Action City!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!