What I did last week.

It'd been quite some time since I went to see her.
So off I went to visit her last Thursday.
This little girl like her mum said, "You can play with her, but u can't carry her."
She started crying the second you carry her.


She's a mummy girl & certainly has strong grip.
Hard to steal her away frm her mummy.

U folks noe I went prawning, but with what?

This is it!
Some organ thingy.


This is 1 of my dearest babies, 小平!

Seeing their cute faces always bring a smile to my face & chase all stress away from the long day of work.

What do you do when you have a strong craving for days?
I'm not sure what you would do...
But Uncle Ivan is all out to satisfy his craving!

I'd been wanting to go Changi Airport for a long time.
Dun ask me y, the feeling just came out of a sudden.
Not to fly off to somewhere, I just wana be at the airport.
So when I won 2 Gloria Jeans Coffee vouchers in the prawning contest, I decided to head to Changi Airport for some coffee!
I grabbed Serene & YT along with me!
Coz Jie gave me anor voucher some time ago & it means I have 3!


The cakes...
Looks are deceiving...
Gloria Jeans isn't a place for cakes either. =(


Oreo Cheesecake.
I can't taste any cheese at all.


Tiramisu.
I'd nv like tiramisu with no rum taste.
It didn't help when I just tasted 1 of the nicest tiramisu the day b4.


Royal Chocolate.
This tastes slightly better, but still... haiz -_-"


The FREE drinks!
Thank God it's free!
(You know what I mean lah?)

I STILL LOVE MY COFFEEBEAN! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!