It's who you are with that matters!

Impromptu get together can be enjoyable when you are with the right group of people.
I was still having sweet dreams on my bed when I rec'd CL's sms on going for the afternoon tea.
Shortly after I replied to say ok, TYL called & asked me to acc her for some FREE facial sessions at Raffles Place.
Whoever go to these places on a Sunday?
Well, being the very sweet 旧爱 of hers, I dragged myself out of my comfy bed to go with her.
Then it's back to our 2nd home - CWP.


See how happy they are!


Me & my 情妇!

12 yrs of friendship & still counting.
Though we bickered & suan-ed each other whenever we met, it was simply FUN to be with them.
And we're so gona go TW tgt next yr.
It'll be even more FUN!
My dearest 旧爱,I'll pray v.hard for u 2b able to join us, ok? =)


The beautiful sunset on our way home...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!