The rides!

As usual, we would often meet up for a biking session on Fri or Sat.
Cruising to nowhere, simply enjoying our rides on our humble wives.
They won't bring us anywhere near to the thrill of riding a MotoGP racing bike, but they brought us to places otherwise impossible without them. =)
Just we & them, the bond is indescribable with words.
We LOVE our X1Rs!! (^^,)

Finally, I bought my rims stickers.
Have been pondering over to spend that extra $10 on beautifying my wife.
Yes, u didn't read wrongly, $10.
What's a $10? Some of you may ask.
You can get alot from that, ok?
Coz I'm saving up for my TW's trip next yr. =P
Well, I still give in to the temptation.
At least, the results didn't disappoint me. =)

Presenting to you, my wife after her mini makeover!

It's pretty tedious to paste them.


Upon seeing the final results, make everything worthwhile.

Yes, those female readers out there, I heard you.
What's the difference?
Like I've said, girls won't understand what's the big huha those little accessories to our bikes make as much as guys would never understand why do a female pair of feet needs THAT MANY pairs of shoes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!