City Of Ember

CL has 4 Shaw vouchers that were expiring soon.
So, she asked if I wana catch some movies.
We have wanted to watch, "Coffin".
But it's no longer showing @ Shaw.

So, City of Ember caught her eyes.
Still, both of us went into the cinema watching a show we have absolutely no idea what is it all abt.
Never even watched the trailer or heard a thing b4.
Showing at the timeslot of 12am, we're real lucky that we didn't choose a movie that would make us Zzz into lala land.
In fact, I sat right up during some of the scenes.
And stupid CL slapped my arm for keep asking qns & making comments.


Pretty faces are always a plus point in watching movies.
Though I can't decide if this young lady, Saoirse Ronan as Lina Mayfleet is pretty,
I think she has a pleasant look. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!