UPDATES!

First, let me announce the arrival of our BABY on 13th February 2007! Was so happy to have her joining our family. Oh yes, FINALLY! We have sold off our Hyundai Matrix for a brand new Toyota Vios! hehe (^_^)

And let's see wat I have been doing the past few days.

13th February 2007 - Our 11th Month Anniversary!

Dear & I had the special Valentine's meal (I think it was called LoveBerry or sth, can't rem le) at Pizza Hut. We were so full after that. And dear got me a classy namecard holder. I tried taking photos of it. But it was all black in color, kind of hard to see how it's like exactly. Photos just won't do justice to it. So, I shall show you guys the next time I give you my namecard, ok? haha (^^.)

As for our dinner, let the photos do the talking...


1st dish - Cream of Mushroom


2nd dish - Chicky Wings


3rd dish - Garlic Bread (Our fave!)


4th dish - Heart Shaped Pizza (Very nice hor?)


Last but not least, the dessert named "Nuts About You!"


Our female lead!


And the male lead!

And on 14th February 2007 - Valentine's Day.
Look at the presents dear gave me!


Hand made PIGGY card and she made the bouquet of Ferrero Rocher flowers herself! Ain't my dear sweet? Envy me? hehe ^_^

Wana noe wat's in the box?

Tada! My fave CHIP & DALE!


This time, I was so surprised and touched!
Thank You, Dear for preparing the wonderful surprise! Love ya! *muacks*


As for the program...I've once again won movie tixs from FM93.3. And tgt, we watched, "Just Follow Law" = "我在政府部门的日子".

It was a very funny show with touching scenes at some part. Maybe the scenes only touched certain ppl ba. Those who had been in similar positions as the characters. Coz I think in the whole cinema, I was the only person who cried. All in all, it's a show worth to watch & laugh your stomach upset down. waha v(^_^)o

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Comments

Mrs.keir said…
aiy...hyundai no more le har..lolxx...
seeing ur blog makes me hungry~!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!