D.I.S.A.P.P.O.I.N.T.M.E.N.T

Disappointment slapped me in the face so many times in a month.

From the poor attendance of gatherings, leaking out of my secret, being treated in an unreasonable manner to the announcement of results.

I was disappointed again and again.

And to add on that, I was hurt by someone's words. It wasn't meant to be the way I interpreted, I guess. But somehow those words has a knife cutting effect on me.

The words were true to a certain extend, but it don't do justice to me either.

I didn't mention a word, I have learnt that everyone makes mistakes and no one would purposely hurt people they know by their words or actions.

So I can only swallow the 委屈 at that point of time.

I only hope to vent my little frustrations out here & continue life with the spinning of the earth.

It's a new day, the begining of a new week & CNY is just around the corner. Let us feel the joy of this festive season and throw all worries away!

May HAPPINESS follows everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!