It's all about CNY with the Teo Family! (Part I)

Just like usual, we went back Gpa's hse during CNY. Ever since year 2005, we have a color theme each year.

2005 - Pink
2006 - Yellow & Orange
2007 - Red & Purple
Wat's with the theme? You'll see them in the photos to come. A picture says a thousand words. So let me feed your eyes with the photos!

Steamboat reunion dinner

*YUMMY!*



Paying respects to our ancestors before we dig in.

But of coz not when everyone's home.

Tada! 我们的二舅母回来了!


Then in goes the food!


Every year, all we kids do is wait for FOOD!
(Yes, I'm still a kid too!)

Those over at the kids' table.


Lazing ard after the very full dinner...


But these 2 just can't stay still!
My youngest cousin passed 1 toy gun to my mum & they started playing "bang bang"!
My mum is just like a big kid, she seems to have more fun than my cuzzie.


It's the year of the Pig!
So we have here 2 pigs.
And then...


4 PIGGIES!

I didn't take much photos this year...
So, here's the few I took with some individuals.

My pretty sis took photos wif almost every1.


Of coz, not forgetting our dearest cousin, xiao xuan!(whom every1 wants to take photos with)
P/S: Qi, noe the difference? *lol*


With my fave aunt!



Take a look at how we spend our CNY...

First thing in the morning on the 1st day of CNY, we wake up early & pay respects to our beloved gma who's watching every1 of us from above.

After that, it's the usual house visiting!
We started with our small uncle's house.

Outside the house.

When we saw this photo, xiao mei & I both exclaimed, "So this is how our backviews look like?"
Then she answered me, "Yes, racoon!"


Taking a group photo. v(^_^)o

Now you see us,

now you DON'T!


Presenting to you our future SUPERSTAR!


Superstar with her 三姑!

And with her fave uncle - 二伯!


Superstar with Papa & Mama!


SUPERSTAR - 宇萱!

Superstar with her 5th cousin, vain-pot Qi!


Superstar poses with her 38 cousin, 'Aunt Shannon'! waha (^_^)

Next is 6th aunt & 3rd uncle's house we go!

Busy eating at 6th aunt's hse!


And it's eating again at 3rd uncle's house!

Then to our Final Destination - 5th aunt's house!!


As we need to fetch my fave aunt - 5th aunt from work. We decided to visit the new Batu Pahat Shopping Mall! There wasn't much shops open but we had a great time. I always believe it's not the place u go or the things u do, it's the company with u! I had my wonderful cousins with me, how could I not enjoy myself?

Photos we took at the mall...



From these 2 photos, we can only conclude that either our camera-woman's hand is TOO SHORT or she only have confidence with her upper face. hehe ^_^


The loving pair feeding each other.

And with the other ice-lovers!

And we simply won't give up trying to take a nice pic on the travelator!



So we changed to a camera with slightly longer hands. haha =)

As for the night, it's the usual Fun Fair outing! Yippie!

Happy people going home after a fun-filled nite! >".<

2nd nite is our family BBQ.

While waiting to start fire, we have a break dance perfomance!
Wei Chin


Jun Jie

Ok, now getting to work...






Preparation works get faster when u have a bigger family to help!

The raw food...

BBQ food!

As you can see, it's only Part I. I've decided to post whatever I have alrd uploaded coz I realized I have a lot of impatient readers & some who simply refuses to click on Qi's blog & view the photos which are exactly the SAME!

So continue to wait for my Part II when I have the time to continue uploading my photos. Heez

For nw, I have another reason for the very late & outdated post. I have been feeling unwell for the past few weeks even till now. So pls have some pity on me, can? My dearest readers, I noe every1 of u care so much for me! ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!