Simple Joys!



We went KBox for KLunch. Qi, Singlin, Chun Foo, dear & me! Had a great time! Didn't noe warm milk can tastes so nice too!

At night, mummy didn't cook & she left the cooking to us. So Singlin, dear & I each whipped up a dish. haha (".)

A pity we forget to take the photos of the nice nice dishes!

Singlin cooked the healthiest dish, 小白菜. Dear tried out swt & sour pork wif plum paste. Taste nice! We had nv eat it wif plum paste b4. And me, I cooked my fave! Omelette with sauage! waha (>.<)

Comments

MiZuKi said…
Yeah....First try on the sweet n sour pork and it turn out good. I am so happy. *Erm* But I noticed that you didnt ate my dish first. You tried my dish last one. I cant believe you aim the veg first.
Eagle Ivan said…
I told u I eat the dish I dun like 1st de mah. It's a habit lah. Nt that I dun like the dish u cook lah. (^^.)

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!