On the actual day!

It's 27th August 2006! The day I turned 23! And guess who's celebrating with me?

Yeah! v(^_^)o It's my pretty dear!

How did we celebrate? We went Sentosa! But first, let me show you what she has prepared for me!





Yup, how can I celebrate my b'day w/o a cake?

Look! She 4gt to tear off the price tag.
It's nt cheap aso lah. Anyway, it's the thoughts that count!

Reading the warmest message...


What's inside this small box?


OH! It's a jigsaw message!


So sweet of my dear, it melts my heart!

Here's my 4 presents!
1st - A stamp album with stamps dear collected @ wk.
She wanted to keep these for herself,
bt she sacrifice them coz she noes I like the stamps.
Isn't she nice? Love her so much!
2nd - It's a DIY model car.
I took 1hr to fix it the next day!
3rd - A personalized cash card with our photo on it!
4th - The smallest!
The sweetest!
A jigsaw puzzle message.
Thx dear for the wonderful surprises!

Finishing the cake b4 we move off!


On the skyride!

This is how high we were!

Which is y she gt scared to tears...

Under the sea we went...


To see the big fishes...




And all these beautiful crabs!

Glowing jellyfish!


Finally, the dolphins!

At night, we went Zion Market to settle our dinner. Ended my b'day celebration with the movie, "Snakes on A Plane" @ GWC.
Seems like a simple celebration to others, bt it's a memorable one for me! The day that would serve as a part of my wonderful memories in the days to come!

Dear, thx for the effort in carefully planning & selecting the presents! Nothing warms my heart more than a SMILE from you! I LOVE YOU!

My dear & me! Saw me? I'm the monkey in her hands! *lol*

Comments

MiZuKi said…
It is so high up in the sky.I already tell you that I am afraid of height. *Bleah* Ppl already cried, you still laughed at me.
X|oNg said…
qiqi jie bad bad! peeped at other ppl de private things! NEXT TIME COPY DOWN AND SHOW US OSO MA~ MUST SHARE~ xD LOL!!!! =P
Eagle Ivan said…
To dear, it's funny 2c u cry & say u wana get off the sky ride mah.
To qi, wat a gd girl to own up. *guai* I haf a swt gf & a wonderful family. Hw blessed I am.
To xiong, u wana peep aso can mah, u gt my hse keys, rem? haha XD

Love every1 of you! *hugs* (my hands long enuf to hug all 3?)
X|oNg said…
yea. remember! LOL~ but i dunno go where search ler. lOL!~
MiZuKi said…
Dun worry, he will put it right on the table waiting for you to peep.

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!