How do you know SHE's the ONE?

Not just once, I was asked this qns.

"You once loved Shirley so much till she broke your heart even more. You have treated Huiting as a substitute even though she loves you with all she had. You broke her heart after 2 long years. Now you're with her, how do you know SHE's the ONE?"

Not so long ago, I asked my cousin, "You had quite afew bfs and you were with some of them for even longer periods than your husband. What makes you so sure that he's the one and you decided to marry him?"

Her answer was, "When the thought what would I do if he leaves me one day never ever popped out in my mind during the period we're together. And all I think of is what should I do for him, where should we go, what is the future for us and we plan them together. It's also when I know it's him I want to wake up to every morning for the rest of my life."

There were alot of other things she said, I shall share with you the next time.

For me, I have never answer the question I was being asked. On this 160th day of being with her officially, I have an answer - For her and all the rest.

When I was still with Huiting, I am sorry to say I still have Shirley on my mind.
(Yes, I have told Huiting on the first day we got together that it would be hard or even impossible for her to replace Shirley in my heart. I know it's still unfair for Huiting. But..)

I wished for the day she would turn back. In my heart, I truly know that if Shirley came back for me then I would have break up with Huiting even sooner. I know I am a jerk, I truly am. That was how much I love Shirley back then. Why am I saying all these?

There's always a reason for everything. I want the whole world to know, things are completely different now.

My dear, Serene occupies my whole heart and mind. With her, I am thinking of how I can bring more SMILES to her face and create more HAPPINESS for her. I have no time for any other girls. No ones like the feeling of not being ackowledged. Yet, I am willing to suffer the misery of having her let go of my hands when she saw someone she knows coming head on with us.

And also like 'Auntie Shannon' (my youngest sister) said, "Ivan has never like to cook for us, but he whipped up so many nice dishes with you just for us!"

I am quite a self-centered person and I am defintely a petty guy. However, I can never force myself not to give in to her. (She did give in to my requests every now and then too)

The most important thing is, I know that I am willing to continue my path with her from where I stopped the other time without looking back anymore. Not even if I know I'll fall even deeper and get more injuries or bruises all over.

I have place my future in her hand.

Beside my tons of love, I have absolutely nothing to give her but time. I am willing to give her time to slowly find out for herself whether I am the person she wants to spend the rest of her life with. I would have no regrets even if she realized it was not love to begin with and she ended up with someone else.

Dear, I know you have make up your mind. You should know I am striving hard and hoping for miracle to happen. One of my buddies told me this which I have not tell you so.

"Pal, don't worry! Some girls take only one day to realize something. Who knows, one fine day, she might just do so. Be it something that someone said or something which you did. She came to realize how much she loves you and would never want to live a day without you."

"Would you be the one to put on my false teeth for me when we get old?"
"Would I be the one to hold your hands till the end?"

I wish..I wish..upon a SHINING star! >."<->",<

Comments

X|oNg said…
oH~ ivaN! the song is nice..but u really r a jerk ler, treat her as sub~ did u ever love her be4 ma.. hmm..well, its the past so dun bother..like i always like to say! WE LIVE FOR FUTURE INSTEAD OF PAST! xD
Eagle Ivan said…
Yeah! Nice song, anyway it's 梁静茹 - 恋着多喜欢. Yah, I noe I WAS a jerk. Now, I'm different! haha =D I noe wat I want & who I want 2b wif.

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!