Dilemma..

What shld I do? What shld she do? What shall we do?

Lost, lost, lost..I haf no idea at all.

All I want is 2b wif her & bring her happiness..bt so many factors seem to be affecting us. I feel that her frenz seem to dislike me ever since we became v.close. And now, 1 of her relatives saw us 2gether. They confronted her. Though she denied, it triggers our worries.

We talked, we thought, we cried..We're worried. I duno wat to do abt tis. I duno hw to react or ans her doubts & uncertainties.

But dear, u're nt being selfish. Choosing to give up if 1 day ur parents found out is a decision most gers wld do. I wld nt hold it against u. Rite frm the start, we knew tis day wld come. To others, those logical ones, we shld haf prevent this thing frm even starting. Bt feelings are sth we haf no ctrl over. Or mb, we stubbornly refuse to heed our frenz's advice and continue to take on the wrong path.

In the end, the hurt we get is going to be v.great. We may get bruises all over ourselves. Bt I wld nv regret going on tis path wif u tt we took a wrong turn upon. Coz I noe tt once on tis path, we brought even more joy & happiness to each other tt no1 can ever replace. Our thinking mb silly, others may think it's nt worth to exchange tt kind of joy & happiness wif the hurt tt we would get. Bt u make everything worthwhile for me. And even till nw, I still strongly believe and wana reassure u tt I wld nt be the 1st to let go.

I love the way you vent ur anger & hw u tried to ctrl them infront of me. I love ur timidness that gives me the satisfaction of being able 2 protect u. I love ur silly little acts which goes to show hw innocent u are and makes me love u even more. I love the way u cuddle up to me that shows hw much u love the warmth I gave u. I love the way u sleep peacefully in my arms to tell me tt u trust me. I love the way u look @ me & blushes when u said u like me.

When the time comes for us to go separate ways, the hurt you feel would be over sooner or later. 1 fine day, u wld meet ur Mr Right and marry him. Then u wld start a normal family with him & build ur own happiness. I wld also give u my blessings.

Our love can beat everything except kinship. We can nv fully repay our parents' debts & we shared the same viewpoints on tis. I wld understand the position u're in when 1 day u choose to let go.

Gal, I noe u're afraid. U dun wana haf the biggest war ever in ur family shld ur parents found out & u dun bear to leave me nw. Neither do I wana end everything here & nw. We still haf so many plans ahead & wishes to fulfill 2gether. Let's juz take 1 step @ a time & c wat's gona happen frm here..The future is nt ours 2c and no1 noe exactly wat wld happen, the only thing we can do is enjoy wat we're doing nw. No pt worrying abt sth we haf absolutely no ctrl over. At least, let us spend our V-Day & celebrate ur b'day like nth has yet happens, k? I still look 4ward to my gift u're making and to ur expression of receiving ur gift frm me.

I love you!

Comments

X|oNg said…
o.o! nth can stop a human being when he/she is sincere about doing something. hehe.. XD
Eagle Ivan said…
If only there's really nth to stop us frm doing sth we're sincere in doing..bt in life, we juz hafta face some hard cold fact..=(
X|oNg said…
fact can be destroy de. u juz need to find the weakness of it and destroy it^^
Eagle Ivan said…
It takes 2 hands to clap..If only she has the courage to clap her hands against mine, only then will things be different..I dun wana force her or make things difficult for her..Juz let nature takes its course..

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!