滨海湾之旅

Coz I said I've nv went 滨海湾 b4, my dear gal brought me dere. Well, it was like any other pasar malam actually. The only differences were there're fortunes of all the 12 zodiacs, a very tall God of Fortune to scatter gold dust on u and beautiful fireworks!!
The fireworks were great and having gold dust falling on u is kind of fun. Yeah! U didn't catch me wrong. Every1 else was busy catching the gold dust wif umbrellas & caps. But I didn't do anything beside standing dere like a block of wood and I got them all on my popcupine hair. haha (".)
Anyway, as fate has a plan for every1. We came upon this fortune teller who offered to give us some words of advice. We had our fortune being told b4 we even noe anything. I was told that my major crisis in life would be at my lunar age of 29. She said I would have a 血光之灾. And if only I can make it thru that, my luck would start to take a much better turn from dere. To some, it's mere supertitious. But my gal & I would beg to differ. We tink it's better to believe than not & be more careful. Let's juz pray & hope everything would be okay when the time comes. (^^.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
i love that phrase "love like u've never been hurt before. trust like u've never been betrayed before."

and i love u kor. i'll be praying for u from now till u're 29. (=

everything's gonna be ok.

-qi
MiZuKi said…
Dun think too much. It still a long way before u hit 29. But it doesn't mean u can drive recklessly now. ( U know wat I trying to say....160.)
Eagle Ivan said…
Thx! I noe alot of u will pray hard for me. And I'm defintely gona be okay. I'm a blessed & loved guy. Okay, next time, I drive 150km/hr loh..hehe >.<
MiZuKi said…
U DARE............. :o
X|oNg said…
er ivan! 150 is too slow. 159 =\ LOL!!! at least it slower than 160? =\ or maybe y not getting 159.9? =X loL!!!!
MiZuKi said…
Hi xiong,u 皮痒 is it?
X|oNg said…
o.o! er. no? dunno? yes? maybe? maybe not? LOL!! =X u oso dunno who mi so u cant whack mi. =X loL!! =D
MiZuKi said…
Ha....U sure I dun know who u are? Did u just change ur hair color for cny? Hmm...Let me think the color is......
X|oNg said…
dotz... i didnt. it's black like usual. =x im gd boi! dye hair is bad u noe! >.<" onli bad boi dye hair.. *wink wink..looking at ivan* although his one is black now =\ loL!
Eagle Ivan said…
Oh boy! If urs is black, den mine shld be white le..haha >.< I'm the gd boi, nt u xiong. bleah =P

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!