承诺与约定

We had been running away frm the problems. We knew it was coming. We choose to avoid it. Finally, we talked abt it once again. Bt tis time wif a different perspective & arrived to anor conclusion.

31st Dec 2006 - Wld it be the end of a r/s or the start of a waiting period for true love to blossom in 7 yrs time?

7 yrs, alot of things wld happen & change. on 13th March 2013, wat would had become of u & me? No1 noes. We made a promise to each other to keep the faith going.

I'd alwiz trust u. So tis time round I would still continue to hold u to the promise, to every exact words u said, "if when I am 31, I am still single and i still have feeling with u and u still love me, i promise to be with u"

In return, I promise to live my life well even after we're back to being just friends. Bt on top of tt, I want u 2 noe, I wld still continue 2 love u wif each passing day. Counting dw to the day u'll be mine once again. Or mb bury my love when 1 day u stepped on the red carpet wif some1 else.

When it's time for me to let go, I just hafta let u go. But would it be like the pharse every1 spreading online..."If u love her, let her go..if she's meant 2b urs, she would come back.."

心中百般挣扎,眼里的泪是无奈,心里的痛是无助。
强忍着眼泪,紧紧拥你在怀里。
是为了安慰你,还是为了安抚自己的心情?
承诺能守多久?约定能否兑现?
离开时可否给我最后一个深情的拥抱?
好让我能永远记住你的味道。。。
我的心将伴随着你,我的爱与你永不离。
心没有再爱上另一个人的可能,唇也不会停留在别的女生脸上。。。
只因为我是真的真的很爱你!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!