Vexed!

Had been feeling v.vexed. Yesh, alot of things giving me stress. Work, sch, r/s, etc. Seem nv ending work 2b done, boss pushing for things, OT aso can't finish. Bt 1 of my collegue said, "Wk can nv end, coz if it does, u wun be working anymore." Tt's quite true too. I shld be glad I gt work to do, rite? Muz look on the bright side of thing. 3 days of sch a wk is really tired, yet to do any hmwk so far & tests r coming. Bt dun worry, I wun gif up! Shall hang on dere no matter hw tough it is!

Bt my hammie babies r such great companions to me! They bring joy 2 me too. Juz by talking to them makes me feel better. W/o fail, I tok to them every night, “贝比,我爱你!你爱我吗?说你也爱我!” My sis said I'm mad. haha =) If I dun tok to them, I tink den I'll go mad. U may tink they dun understand, bt I believe they can feel my love for them. And when I tell them my problems, they wun be able to help by speaking up. They'll listen wif their hearts. They're among my pillars in life! Wif each of their departure, I seem 2 lose sth in life. Tt's y I bought a mating pair. Bt I guez the male did it too many times, his health can't stand, he passed away. Sad. =( Nvm, I still haf my 小风 & 小惜 to kip me accompany.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!