My wish for b'day prez! haha =)

My b'day is coming! And it may seems bhb. Bt, I'm a friendly & loyal chap wif lots of frenz. E'yr, whenever my frenz asked wat do I want for my b'day, I told them nt to buy. Bt my frenz r juz as sturbborn as me. They still bought sth 4 me. I appreciate it though I still haf prez sitting in my cabinet since my pri 5 b'day. So tis yr, if u folks really wana buy sth for me. I only nid 1 thing, formal shirts!
My size is 15/32. I only want vertical stripes formal shirts & no feminine colors like pink. haha =) Thx folks in advance!

Comments

Mrs.keir said…
G2000 got pink one VERY NICE!!! ok onz i buy for u...wahaha

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!