Miracles!

Thursday, 30/06/2005 - 当你感到无助,毫无办法时,学着让一切顺其自然,也许奇迹会出现!

At times, I tried & tried for ways 2 make things work. Bt no matter hw hard I tried, hw many methods I tink of, nth seems 2 wk. I stop trying, I take a rest, bt I nv give up. I let nature take its course. And more often than nt, miracles happen. I duno hw to explain, bt it juz happen. Mb tinking of ways to solve sth is like chasing a butterfly, the more u chase, the further it flies. Bt if u stop, it may juz come & rest on u. Understand my pt better? Hope so.

Comments

X|oNg said…
but most of the time u wait, the miracle wont come..u needa create the miracle urself..isnt it so? =D

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!