1st day of sch!

It's the start of my 16th yr of education like wat Qiqi said. Well, the lecture hall was full. Mb bcoz it's the 1st day. Ard 20+ guys out of 140+ students. The lecturer quite funny bt most of the time I duno wat is she talking abt. Coz she's an australian wif a v.strong accent. Jialut. Luckily, she only teaches the 1st 3 lectures. Quite alot of chio bus in my class. Bt well, nt reali interested to get to noe them either. E'day wk, den study. Spare time is for me to rest. Whr gt time for social life or in specific gf? haha (".) I still concentrate on my interesting gal ba. hehe >.<

Comments

X|oNg said…
woo..chiobus~.~ haha..i'm juz same as u le~ morning study till nite time then watch animation and slp..no time for gers as well..lol~ may we both get gd results out of it! XD

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!